At Destroyer Park Golf, we will follow the agreed upon clarifications between NYS and NYSGA regarding the NYS COVID-19 Guidelines, Executive Order 202.6 #13
This will affect Park Golf as follows: (Updated 5/23/20)
- FACE MASKS are required to enter the Office / “Pro shop”. Floor is marked for flow and social distancing. Restrooms are outside and single use. They will be open and cleaned according to NYS Department of Health Guidelines
- Do not touch the flag pole, be mindful when retrieving your ball from the cup.
- Equipment is distributed when you purchase your play
- Return equipment to the USED equipment area near the door. (it will be gathered and re-sanitized)
- Groups will be limited to a maximum of 4 persons per hole. Plan accordingly. Only players are allowed on course. (See new guidelines for guests under Hours & Rates for future reference.)
- Each ‘group’ (or single) will be loaned a tee. (you must use a tee if hitting from the tee ground)
- All equipment will be disinfected after each use.
- Advance Tee times and payment are welcome but not required. Please call to arrange 716-442-5070
- Guidelines are subject to information as it becomes available from Government guidelines.
Enjoy Park Golf. Stay Safe. Practice PPE use according to the CDC and NYS guidelines