Most up to date information will be posted on Facebook and sent by email sign up for our email updates here
Ty Ty Tournament http://www.tygabbeymemorial.com/golf-tournament
Fun tournament with lots of great raffles in Memory of Tyler Gabbey. Proceeds of this event will go to Mercy Flight. Raffles are open to the public. Registration is Open! IMPORTANT: Play outside of Tournament: Last tee off is 11:30 a.m. Reopen for tee off at 5:30 p.m.
Chicken BBQ: Chiavetta’s OPEN to Public Pre-sale dinners are available at http://www.tygabbeymemorial.com/golf-tournament Dinner served from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm (or until sold out)
Last tee off is 3:00 p.m. Course is rented in the afternoon for a private baby shower
Destroyer Open Annual Golf tournament benefitting the National Ataxia Foundation www.ataxia.org. This is a morning event. This is an annual event held the second Saturday in August. Download a registration form here. Download a sponsorship form here.
First tee off is 1:00 p.m. Last tee off 3:00 pm. Course is rented in the afternoon for a private “Jack & Jill” party.
Bring a yard flag and play for ½ price.
Indigenous People’s Day (Columbus Day):
Native Americans play for ½ price
Played once a month just before the full moon when sky is clear. Minimum of 20 persons are needed to run this event. Reservations are recommended as it fills up fast.
- All players need to have played at least once in the daylight to participate in Moonlight. No exceptions.$20 per person (Season pass holders pay $5)
- Payment taken at time of reservation.
- Cash or Venmo (@DPG2013) only. NO credit or debit cards. (If event is canceled due to weather, money will be refunded)
- Bring your own flashlight to recharge you ball
- Wear glow-in-the-dark items so other players can see you move from the green to the next tee.
- TENTATIVE DATES: 8/6, 9/10, 10/8 Check Facebook or email for most up to date information sign up for our email updates here