Most up to date information will be posted on Facebook and sent by email sign up for our email updates here
Indigenous People’s Day (Columbus Day):
Native Americans play for ½ price
Played once a month just before the full moon when sky is clear. Minimum of 30 persons are needed to run this event. Reservations are recommended as it fills up fast.
Saturday 10/8 Shotgun start at 6:15 p.m. Arrive no later than 6:00 p.m.
- All players need to have played at least once in the daylight to participate in Moonlight. No exceptions.$20 per person (Season pass holders pay $5)
- Payment taken at time of reservation.
- Cash or Venmo (@DPG2013) only. (If event is canceled due to weather, money will be refunded)
- Bring your own flashlight to recharge you ball
- Wear glow-in-the-dark items so other players can see you move from the green to the next tee.
- Check Facebook or email for most up to date information sign up for our email updates here